This sleep quiz, adapted from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, is an important tool designed to easily determine if a sleep disorder may be present or be a factor in your overall health and well-being.
The taking of this assessment and the results obtained in no way substitutes advise from a medical professional. Please begin by checking the box to any of the statements that apply to you in the form of your choice below.
Do you have Parasomnia?
Check all that apply:
- I have frequent bad dreams or nightmares.
- I sometimes wake up in intense fear with barely any memory, if any, of a bad dream.
- I occasionally wake up confused and not knowing where I am.
- I wake up fearful, kicking and thrashing with my heart racing.
- I have been told I frequently talk, walk, or grind my teeth during sleep.
If you answered yes to three (2) or more questions in this section, you may be at risk for Obstructive Sleep Apnea, a potentially serious disorder that can lead to increased risk of heart attack, stroke, or death if left untreated. We recommend you visit a specialist at Sleep Services of Maryland. Call for an appointment today or click here